Local, national and international favorites to join the elegant environment on Memorial Drive
April 8, 2016
Midway, a real estate development and investment firm known for creating remarkable places that enrich people’s lives, announced six new tenants will join the Memorial Green upscale enclave of custom homes and stylish shops on Memorial Drive.
“Memorial Green has been thoughtfully designed to marry luxury living with boutique office, shops, eateries and services in a wooded, park-like atmosphere,” said Jonathan Brinsden, CEO of Midway. “We are excited to announce these highly regarded businesses will join the unique environment we are creating.”
The newest businesses locating in Memorial Green include:
- Popular local, farm-to-table eatery, Dish Society, which has won multiple “best of” awards, including Best Galleria-area Restaurant. “We’re thrilled to partner with Midway on such a great project in a great neighborhood,” said Aaron Lyons, owner of Dish Society. “We’ve been watching the area for a while just waiting for the right opportunity, and this is it. We can’t wait to open next year.”
- DEFINE Body & Mind, inspires results, fosters community and gives back to others in order to achieve sustainable health and happiness. “I am so excited to bring DEFINE to Memorial,” said Henry Richardson, Founder and CEO, DEFINE Body & Mind. “I am a Memorial High School graduate, so I have been waiting for that perfect space in Memorial, and we have found it in Memorial Green. DEFINE offers a full program to people on how to look and feel their absolute best, and the best thing I can do is bring our wonderful services and classes to the area where I grew up! We are so excited to be a part of this beautiful project.”
- Vine Wine Room, offers unique wines from everywhere in an old-world, elegant yet unpretentious setting. "We have loved being a part of the neighborhood for over ten years and look forward to continue bringing wine and happiness to all at our new home, Memorial Green," said Joe Rippey, proprietor of Vine Wine Room.
- Loved by all who live for coffee, Minuti Coffee Stores serve carefully chosen food and authentic coffee drinks with an Italian passion.
- One of Texas’s largest independent real estate firms, Heritage Texas Properties has provided distinguished residential brokerage services since 1976. Kimberly Whaley with Heritage Texas Properties is exclusive real estate agent, director of sales, for the luxury single-family homes in Memorial Green.
- Old Republic Title is one of the largest Underwriters of title insurance in America with strong financial strength and a large presence in the greater Houston area.